Why use Arc-Script?
- Arc-Script is fun to write code in, easy to learn and is designed for great readability.
- Arc-Script is integrated with IDEs through the language server protocol and web-editors through WebAssembly.
- Arc-Script is productive. Developers can write and reuse Arc-Script modules for different applications with overlapping requirements.
- Arc-script is extensible by allowing integration with external Rust libraries.
- Arc-Script is real-time by being able to express arbitrary streaming computation through asynchronous functions.
- Arc-Script is fast by being compiled to native Rust and optimized by MLIR to execute on the Arcon runtime.
- Arc: An IR for Batch and Stream Programming @ International Symposium on Database Programming Languages (DBPL ’19)
Arcon is a distributed execution engine for real-time analytics.
- Developed in Rust for highly efficient code and no garbage collection
- Hybrid Columnar/Row System
- Dynamic & Scalable Middleware through Kompact
- Flexible State Management
- Arcon: Continuous and Deep Data Stream Analytics @ BIRTE 2019: Proceedings of Real-Time Business Intelligence and Analytics